Old School, New Class
In addition to Privia’s award winning grand piano sounds, the PX5S has an arsenal of newly developed sounds including classic electric piano, harpsichord and clav sounds. Some of these tones are complete with release samples, amplifier and speaker simulations for an incredibly authentic experience.
The Privia PRO PX5S has a maximum polyphony of 256 notes, making it a highly expressive instrument for performing.
- 20 acoustic piano presets capture the nuanced tonal variations and lingering reverberations of real pianos.
- Also included are 30 keyboard instrument presets, including “electric piano,” which seamlessly reproduce the changes in tone quality according to the force of the keystroke, and “clavi,” which captures the tonal character when the finger leaves the key.
- 50 Hex Layer presets layer as many as six tones for ensemble sounds.
- Another 220 presets cover a wide variety of musical instruments including organs, strings, and guitars.
- Users can also choose from 20 drum sets customized for a broad range of musical genres.
The PX5S is a powerful four zone controller, complete with 4 knobs and 6 sliders all of which are completely configurable to control internal sounds, effects parameters or send continuous controllers to other gear. Each zone on the PX5S can control an internal sound, an external MIDI device or both simultaneously.
Optimal for a wide range of playing conditions and performing styles
- 256 Note maximum polyphony
- The instrument is lightweight and slim at 11.1 kilograms and 28.6 centimeters deep, making it convenient for carrying to the stage or studio.
- The instrument can be powered by either an AC adaptor or batteries, a convenient option for performing on the street and other outdoor settings.
- The Audio Recording function saves piano performances on a USB flash drive.
- Various input and output terminals enable connection of MIDI-compatible electronic instruments and audio players and equipment.
88-key, Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II (Simulated ebony and ivory keys)
3 sensitivity levels, Off
Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source *1
256(Audio Player occupies 2)
[Audio Recording / Playback] Max. 100 songs, approx. 25 min/song (44.1 kHz stereo WAV format)
±1 octaves (-12 semitones ~ 0 ~ +12 semitones)
A4 = 415.5 Hz ~ 440.0 Hz ~ 465.9 Hz
16 multi-timbre received, GM level 1 standard
|Dimensions (W x D x H)|
1,322 × 286 × 135 mm (not including protruding parts)
11.1 kg (without optional stand, batteries)
AC Adaptor, Pedal (SP-3)